Ayurveda, which literally means the science of life (Ayur = Life, Veda = Science), ayurveda is an ancient medical science which was developed in India thousands of years ago. Believed to have been passed on to humans from the Gods themselves, Ayurveda developed and evolved into what it is today from several ancient treatises, most notably Adharva Veda which dates back to five thousand years. The ancient Vedic literature by sages has clearly laid out instructions to maintain health as well as fighting illness through therapies, massages, herbal medicines, diet control and exercise.
We guarantee personal care and individual attention for every ayurveda guests, which is very relevant and important.
Veda Exotic Holidays and veda wellness Solutions has been providing Ayurvedic treatment the traditional way for more than 20 years to all foreign Tourists. Treatments take place under the supervision of qualified doctors and well-trained therapists in hygienically maintained environs.A range of treatments and therapies are offered including basic massages, Pizhichil, Njavarakizhi, Sirodhara, Vasthi, Sirovasthi, Udvarthanam, Abhyangam, Nasyam, Thalam etc. Yoga enhances wellbeing of the body and mind.
We provide the following treatments at various destinations with quality Ayurveda centres:
- Rejuvenation package – 7 -14-21-28 Nights
- Body purification package- 7-14-21-28 Nights
- Weight reduction/Slimming Package- 14-21-28 Nights
- Beauticare Package- 7-14 Nights
- Manashanthi (Stress Management Package) -14-21-28 Nights
- Psoriasis / Arthritis / spondalosis/ Neck and Spinal Packages- 14-21-28 Nights
- Burnout / women’s special